Support Worker / SPW / Days and Nights
We are currently recruiting Support Workers to deliver a quality of care and support to our service users in line with care principles of 'wellness, happiness, and kindness' to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of our service users are met
The skills you’ll need
- A positive and caring person, who is confident and able to deliver individualised care and support in-line with each of our residents support guidelines;
- Communicate and engage effectively with our service users, their families and colleagues,
- Strong interpersonal and working relationship skills
- Good understanding of the disabilities, health and social care needs of our service users and assist those who have mobility or continence needs, using the appropriate aids and equipment;
- Provide appropriate levels of care and support to ensure that personal hygiene needs are met, (washing, dressing, bathing, using the toilet);
- Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our services users and colleagues.
As the role requires work with vulnerable people and delivering personal care and support, your employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Ideal candidates must be reliable, self-motivated and able to work as a member of a team to provide high-level of care and support in a variety of social care settings.