CNC Programmer/ Setter
ASC Connections are currently recruiting for an experienced CNC Programmer/ Setter. This is a permanent position with a 12 week probation period. Our client works 39 hour per week, normal hours are 8am till 4:30pm Monday to Thursday with a 3:30pm finish on Friday. £12 to £14ph hour depending on experience; Salary between £24,336 - £28,392; with a potential to earn an extra £90 per week through Overtime hours.
You will be part of a production team who produce small batch and one off work. A lot of the work is for large steel processing machinery, such as rolling mills and slitting lines. You will also be part of a team who machine cutting heads. At times you will be part of a team who work on precision components such as washers.
The main duties for the CNC Programmer/ Setter role includes:
- Operating CNC Turners; both programming and setting
- Programming/ setting specific machinery such as; Takisawa, Colchester and Doosan Turning (machining centres) with Fanuc controls
- Working from Engineering Specification for one off and Batch work
- Using CADCAM software, customer drawings and other programs from the engineering department
You will have the following experience for the CNC Programmer/ Setter role:
- 5 years' experience with programming and setting on CNC Lathe Turners
- Experience using CADCAM
Please APPLY NOW!!!. If you would like discuss the role in a bit more detail please feel free to call Noel Bailey on alternatively you can email him at
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.