Payroll Officer Part Time- 32 Hours
Are you confident, a team player and willing to go the extra mile?
Can you work to tight deadlines and under pressure?
Do you love dealing with people?
Then this could be the role for you….
Our Pershore based client is looking to recruit a Payroll Officer on a part time basis to join their productive Finance and HR team.
Payroll experience would be beneficial but not an absolute necessity. We are looking for candidates that are confident and can use their initiative. This role would suit candidates that have worked within an Accounts or Credit Control capacity also.
Attention to detail is key as you will be working figures, spreadsheets and systems such as SAGE 50 and SAP. People skills are a must as you will be dealing with your colleagues regularly to ensure the required information is provided in time to ensure a Payroll is completed to full capacity. You may also be required to undertake some basic HR duties to assist the HR manager at busy periods.
Tasks are as follows:
- Conducting 1 weekly payroll, 20-70 staff (Seasonally busy)
- **1 monthly payroll 80-120 staff (compiled & costed weekly)
- Producing payroll costs for management reports
- Holiday/ absence administration
- **Company Administration and HR support
- Good spreadsheet ability required.
Salary Guide £17,600, (22k Pro rata) - there may be some flexibility with the dependant on experience.
32 hrs per week, M-Th 8:30 - 5pm, 30mins lunch
Holiday terms pro rata (4 weeks + Bank Hols + Loyalty scheme)
Skills & Experience Required
Sage 50 Payroll, Microsoft Excel, Outlook & Word, HSBC Net (Helpful, not essential)
- Experienced Microsoft Office user
- Experienced Payroller, Using Sage 50 Payroll
- HMRC, RTI & Auto enrolment experience.
- SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP experience
- Numerate, accurate, and presentable.
- Must be able to work individually on own initiative but also be a good team member.
- Organised and professional whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to
detail under deadlines.
- Must be assertive, reliable and flexible, ensuring a strong communication &
administrational link between departments is maintained at all times.
- Prepared to work some Bank Holidays to ensure a payroll run meets deadlines
If this role is of interest to you then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on !
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser