Light Assembly/Production Operative
Do you pride yourself upon great attention to detail? Are you experienced working with small, intricate production work? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you! We have an opening with a specialist family niche engineering business based between Stourbridge and Lye who are looking for a hardworking, reliable individual to help product alongside their diamond setting/polishing division.
What will your day to day activities as a diamond setter/polisher include?
The role, based locally to Stourbridge/Lye, will expect you to assist in the intricate production work of diamond tipped indenters and reference blocks which are used for hardness testing. Your tasks will include: diamond setting, diamond polishing and CNC machine operating. You will be working Monday - Friday on a 39 hour working week inclusive of an early finish on a Friday.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- Experience working with small, intricate objects whether it be in a quality or light production role.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Prepared to be flexible with variety of tasks if other areas of the company (such as CNC machine operating) need assistance.
- Happy to work in a quiet environment with very little social aspects.
- Ability to transfer data onto a computer.
- A hardworking mentality.
- An honest and reliable personality.
What's on offer?
- A flexible, very competitive salary plus benefits.
- Approachable management.
- Early finish Friday’s.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Growth opportunities.
- Friendly team.
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Relevant Skills: Light Assembly, Small, Intricate, Light Production, Quality Inspector, Quality Inspection, Attention To Detail