Wynnstay Group is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of agricultural products to farms and the rural economy. We are firmly committed to continued development and innovation in products and services, to better support the advancement of the agricultural sector.
Wynnstay (Agricultural Supplies) Ltd, is now looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking CRM Analyst to be based in Oswestry and assist the business in achieving this aim. The Role: Reporting to the Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include;
• Advise and support campaigns managed by members of our marketing and sales teams
• Work closely with key stakeholders in the company to achieve the best possible results
• Support existing users with customer segmentation
• Benchmark all completed campaigns and advise on possible improvements
• Produce campaign and sales goal tracking reports to help monitor active campaigns
• Develop opportunity strategies and aid regional sales managers with implementation
• Data auditing to ensure data integrity
• Regular monthly and weekly KPI reporting The Candidate: The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Marketing and Sales teams with customer segmentation and campaign reporting in our Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM system. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is used to for both B2B and B2C customer types and supports multiple business sectors. Ideally you will hold;
• Experience with a CRM system
• Experience supporting marketing or sales teams
• Basic Microsoft SQL query experience
• Excellent understanding of Excel and Office products
• Regular reporting experience using Excel and a business intelligence tool, e.g. Power BI
• Practical knowledge of lead generation processes
• Experience segmenting customer information for complex marketing campaign
• Knowledge of GDPR compliance with a good understanding of customer consent
• Forward planning ability and a keen desire to learn
Wynnstay offers a competitive package which includes basic salary, profit related pay, a child care voucher scheme and auto-enrolment pension scheme, life assurance and company share incentives (after a qualifying period).
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Sian Probert, Marketing Manager on 07528 570055 To apply please submit your CV together with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role Personnel Department at Eagle House, Llansantffraid, Powys, SY22 6AQ or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can apply online at www.wynnstay.co.uk/careers
Closing date for receipt of applications: Tuesday 17 July 2018 at 4.30 pm www.wynnstay.co.uk