JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: BUSINESS MANAGER
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS MANAGER
SALARY: (Grade 12) £41,432.00 - 44,255.00 p/a
THE COMPANY: Our client is a secondary school travelling very fast on a journey to become the undoubted first choice for education in their region, whether that be selective, comprehensive or independent. The school has built a caring and supportive community and a newly formed, experienced, skilled and passionate staff - with modern well equipped buildings and located within beautiful countryside.
THE ROLE: Our client is seeking to appoint a Business Manager who is experienced in Finance, HR, Operations and Project Planning. The ideal candidate will have the dynamism to be the Business Manager of a school on a journey to become beyond outstanding. Joining the school at an exciting time, the successful candidate will be expected to embrace and support the positive and aspirational ethos and vision that is the backbone of the school; bringing their ideas, enthusiasm and experience to the role to lead and manage school finances, HR provision and supporting services.
Are you/Do you have:
- A wide range of public or private sector experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to quickly establish personal credibility and to engender trust with governors, staff and others
- Excellent business management skills
- Excellent numerical, report writing and organisational skills
- High level IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and management information systems
- Professional presence, capability and clarity
- The ability to motivate and empower
- An effective communicator, able to influence and persuade at all levels, but also able to listen and learn
- Desire to improve
- A flexible approach to work
- A clear sense of drive and passion
- A full UK driving licence
Key Responsibilities of the job role to include:-
- To lead and manage the areas of School Support Services, including the management of the following teams:
- Finance; Lettings and Extended School Provision; Support Staff; HR; Facilities & Buildings (including H&S); PFI liaison including catering
This is not an exhaustive list of requirements and responsibilities.
Does this sound like you? To apply for the role please hit the 'apply now' button and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82132842