Up to GBP29K + Package
Fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field as part of an exciting period of expansion. You will be responsible for delivering all the benefits of membership of the organisation to the members. This includes being commercially minded to maximise the opportunities for business development through your work and passing that on to the sales team. Be part of continuous development and improvement to the business as a whole. You will collaborate with internal departments and be able to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical people.
Manage the administration of the membership and all associated activities. Build and sustain attendance at events. Manage relevant social media output, website and webinars. Co-ordinate member funded activities.
Work with a great team to provide a second to none member experience. Able to contribute to a positive and inclusive culture on site.
Experience / Qualifications
- Understanding of the Food and Drink Industry.
- Knowledge of science and/or technology, ideally related to food and drink production.
- Commercially minded.
- A great organiser.
- Degree or relevant professional experience.
- Management of projects and supporting the Head of Marketing.
- Professional manner - articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills and positive interpersonal skills.
- Able to engage with all stakeholders.
- Networking skills to encourage good business relationships.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and able to work as part of a team in an open environment.
- Organised and tenacious to take ownership of tasks and see them through to conclusion.
- Enjoy autonomy.
- Track record of building relationships and delivering commitments to stakeholders.
- A cross functional, "can do" approach.
- Competent IT skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and takes ownership of issues.
- Occasional travel to various sites including internal UK sites, events and exhibitions.
To be considered for the role please contact Tara at i2i Recruitment for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.