Panel Beater required - salary up to GBP40k! - based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire - to join Classic car and Motorbike restoration, modification and customisation company
A highly regarded Classic Car & Motorbike Restoration company are looking for a talented Panel Beater to join their team in Kenilworth, Warwickshire, offering the right candidate a salary of up to GBP40,000 per annum.
This position is ideal for Classic car and Motorbike enthusiasts with an eye for detail, who take pride in their work and have exceptional talent in body work! In return for your hard work the successful Panel Beater will receive the security of a permanent position within an established and successful company offering a competitive salary to work on niche vehicles offering variety to your day to day role.
The role will be varied and challenging requiring a broad range of panel beating and body shop skills.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PANEL BEATER:
- Traditional and modern welding techniques
- Accident and damage repair to vehicle structure and body panels
- Fabrication from scratch
- Restore and repair body panels and chassis
- Working with sheet aluminium, steel, stainless steel, copper and brass
- Led loading and forming panels using Wheeling tools
THE IDEAL PANEL BEATER:
- City and Guilds or NVQ or equivalent in a relative automotive discipline is desirable
- Flexible attitude towards working hours
- Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence and must have their own transport
- Previous experience in classic car restoration would be an advantage but is not essential
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL TO DISCUSS FURTHER!