Vocational Studies Tutor
Business Studies Tutor
Job type- Full time permanent
Hours- 35 hours per week (+2. 5 hours paid lunch)
At Nacro we educate, nurture and transform lives, would you like to join an outstanding team of professionals who make a positive impact on society. We achieve this by offering a range of vocational and academic learning routes to create independent, socially inclusive and economically active citizens to lead meaningful and prosperous lives.
Who we are looking for
We are in search of an inspirational Vocational Tutor to work on our study programme and deliver Vocational and Employability qualifications to 16 – 19 year olds. The Vocational qualifications will consist of Customer services and Care level 1.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To hold significant knowledge of how to engage and develop student’s vocational skills, whilst embedding functional skills and ensuring that social development and personalised learning is achieved.
- To risk assess and take the necessary actions in respect of any activities / engagement with service users including personal safety.
- Actively engage with students in decisions that affect them, through involvement activities ranging from providing information, requesting feedback, consulting, to facilitating participation by the student.
- Develop links with local employers to increase work placement opportunities for students.
- Ensuring a planned programme is delivered to all students, monitoring learning programmes and monitoring students in work placements
If you enjoy a challenge and seek the rewards found in transforming the lives of disadvantaged young people and adults then we want to hear from you.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications held.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
Please apply online at our website via the button below.