Practice Nurse - Band 6 - Ministry of Defence
Practice Nurse - Band 6 - Ministry of Defence - Gamecock Barracks - Nuneaton, Warwickshire - Up to GBP25 per hour
3 - 6 months contract, 30 hours per week
We are currently looking for a band 6 Practice Nurse to provide primary healthcare within the Ministry of Defence. You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary primary healthcare team, who deliver primary health care service and elements of occupational health to military personnel.
This role is a 3-6 month contract with the likelihood to extend, based at Gamecock Barracks in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. For this role you must have previous experience working within a primary healthcare setting.
Benefits of this Practice Nurse - Band 6 role will include:
- Rate of pay of up to GBP25 per hou
- Twice weekly payroll
- No weekend work
- Long term contract
Your duties as a Practice Nurse - Band 6 will include:
- To be responsible to the Senior Doctor or Lead Nurse and provide routine clinics to meet the need of the Population at Risk (PAR).
- If acting as the Lead Nurse, be responsible for the line management and clinical supervision of other Practice Nurses where appropriate and ensure untrained personnel within the treatment area work within their scope of practice.
- To work autonomously in the provision of nurse led clinics, including communication with outside agencies and disciplines.
- To provide clinical treatment, screening and advice within their level of competence in accordance with NMC Codes of Practice and Scope of Professional Practice, and defence Medical Services (DMS) clinical guidelines and protocols.
- To be involved in the development of programmes of care/service delivery within their scope of practice, including the ability to perform audits and conduct electronic searches, to meet the demands of the Population at Risk (PAR).
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate clinical care of patients autonomously within their level of competence/scope of practice.
As a Practice Nurse - Band 6 for this role you:
- Must be a registered nurse with a valid NMC PIN number
- Must have current and valid Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Will have post registration experience at Band 6 in a Primary Healthcare Setting
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Access to a wide selection of nursing positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP250 for each nurse you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free nurse training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email [... Click Apply...]