Do you have experience of goods inward, quality and/or production planning? Are you looking for a diverse, challenging role working within a close, friendly team? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you! We have a fantastic family originated company who produces high quality, technical products to a wide variety of customers. This position has recently been made available due to the expansion of the company.
What will your day to day activities as a Production Planner include?
This position will based from their Stourbridge site working Monday - Friday, 7:30am-4pm. You will be responsible for the receivable of the goods into a busy department completing visual checks of the quality of the goods in. Should any quality issues arise this should be logged with the purchasing department requiring good communication and relationship with the purchasing team. Other day to day tasks will include: matching delivered products to relevant paperwork, storing away received items, monthly stock takes, logging orders onto a production schedule to identify labour needs and expected completion dates and much more. This can be a very diverse role so requires flexibility and passion for the company.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- Experience with stock control systems.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Goods inward exposure.
- Visual quality checks in a manufacturing position.
- FLT licence and relevant experience.
- Overhead crane experience would be ideal but not essential.
- Health and safety awareness.
- A hardworking mentality.
- An honest and reliable personality.
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary plus benefits.
- Entered into the company health scheme after 12 months.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Continued growth opportunities.
- Friendly, approachable team.
- Overtime required occasionally but tends to be minimal.
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Relevant Skills: Quality, Visual Checks, Production, Planning, Goods Inward, Unloading, FLT, Overhead crane