Office Coordinator - Leamington Spa
Could your personal drive, people skills and Property Management experience help fuel the success and maintain the reputation of a well-respected brand?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Leaders, one of the UK’s leading property specialists in the role of Property Manager. Join our fast-moving Property Management department and you’ll expertly oversee the tenancies of a portfolio of properties, from commencement to completion.
Specialising in lettings, sales and property management, Leaders boasts an unrivalled passion and expertise for working in the property market. Our continued success means we have substantial plans to expand and we are looking for talented and proactive individuals who will embrace the Leaders ethos and further enhance the professional, high-quality and personal service we provide.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious and professional team player who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. Strong on team ethic and with a positive outlook, you’ll be ready for the challenge and committed to carrying out your duties with integrity.
As Property Manager you will:
- Familiarising yourself with and carefully adhering to landlords’ management requirements
- Organising safety inspections and flagging up repairs, reporting back to landlords and arranging any necessary remedial work
- Dealing promptly and courteously with communications from landlords and tenants
- Responding quickly to a lack of security or essential services, as well as any potential dangers associated with a property
- Processing end of tenancy reports, liaising with utility companies, letting offices and client accounts departments to ensure appropriate charges are made while keeping records up-to-date
In return we offer a competitive salary package, training, access to a pool car, and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company that can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
The closing date should be treated as a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment. We wish you every success with your job search.