Customer Service Administrator
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE NOW
TEMP TO PERM
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
My client who are based in Oldbury are looking to recruit a Customer service Administrator on a temp to perm basis.
- Follow the instruction provided by the Customer Service Manager to ensure that the daily allocated work is completed accurately and on time. Where necessary, provide feedback for any allocated work that will not be completed, in advance of any given deadline, so that workloads can be readjusted.
- Prepare Contract Review Worksheets (CWS) in Certnet, in line with requests from regional operations, following any instructions provided and the most recently approved (current) CWS, where necessary clarifying information provided. Using the information provided calculate the required man-days and created the relevant justifications taking in to consideration any guidance provided by the regional office.
- Submit the CWS to the relevant daily approver, or specialised product approver, and respond appropriately and in a timely manner to any queries raised. Including any revisions required to the CWS.
- Following approval of the CWS finalise any Certnet data required for the client proposal and prepare the proposal template, submitting it to the relevant regional office along with the required follow up action.
- Co-ordinate with operations personnel to ensure that proposals are deliverable and priced appropriately whilst being competitive and taking account of both customer and technical requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of estimates and informal quotes to ensure the estimate is as accurate as possible.
- Raise any operational areas of concerns with the Administration Manager for investigation to prevent potential complaints.
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided from the first point of contact with all regional teams via all communication methods in order to achieve a positive resolution.
- Develop an understanding and appreciation operational requirements to ensure that existing business is maintained and developed, taking account of all potential business issues and needs.
- At all times, adopt a safe behaviour by exercising due regard for the health and safety of yourself, colleagues and clients, in line with the Company's policies and procedures.
- Ensure full compliance with the Company's Code of Integrity & Professional Conduct, and at all times adopt behaviour in accordance with UK's Equality & Diversity policy.
Skills knowledge is below:
- Numerically competent with good attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to handle and interpret complex information
- Ability to work under own initiative to achieve assigned tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines
To apply for this excellent opportunity email your CV now.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser