PART TIME (30 hrs per week) / Term Time + 5 weeks
SCP 17 to SCP 20 (£18,672 to £19,819 FTE)
Required 1st September or ASAP
Empower Trust are seeking to appoint a highly skilled, enthusiastic and motivated individual to the post of Finance Administrator.
Applications are invited for this important position within our exciting new Multi Academy Trust. We are looking to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and innovative individual to join our small central team.
Working under the direction of the Business and Finance Manager the post holder will be responsible for undertaking finance tasks relating to all schools within the Trust.
- Assisting in the organisation, management and development of Trust and Academy budgets.
- Processing and reconciling invoices and payments using the Trust’s finance system Sage 200.
- Ensuring customer/supplier information is accurate and up to date on Sage 200 system. Ensuring the effective operation of financial control within Trust and best value on all expenditure.
- Undertaking various administrative duties to ensure the smooth operation of the Trusts central team.
Further details and application forms for this post are available via the Job Vacancies section on the Trust website www.empowertrust.co.uk. If you would like an informal chat or further information, please contact Mrs Tricia Slater, Trust Finance & Business Manager on 01939 236136.
- Please note that we are unable to accept CV’s.
Closing date for applications: Monday 23rd July @ 9am
Interviews will be held: Tuesday 31st July
For further information / details visit: www.empowertrust.co.uk/vacancies
Empower Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure by Criminal Records Bureau prior to commencement in post.
This post is a designated customer facing role under the fluency duty and requires a specified level of spoken English as stated in the person specification.