Recruitive is a leading UK supplier of cloud based end to end recruitment software. Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity now exists to introduce a talented, experienced and ambitious Account Manager to our Client Services team in Cannock.
You will be provided with extensive training and supported by a collaborative team. This role is highly rewarding because it enables you to achieve both individually and as part of a team whilst helping the company to retain its position at the forefront of the recruitment software market.
Main duties will include;
- Management of your own designated accounts
- Relationship building with new and existing clients
- Liaising with Job Boards
- Monitoring client activity
- Managing own Renewal Book
- Up-selling of additional products
- Liaising with Technical Team to overcome technical issues.
- Problem solving
- Report generation for clients
- Completion of monthly calls to all allocated accounts
- Offsite review meetings
- Manage own administration
- Assisting other Account Managers if/when required
- General office duties
- Ability to complete Webinars as and when required
- Any other administrative tasks requested by the Management Team
- Experience of working in an office environment is essential
- Experience of software systems
- Excellent time management
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of working with high volume of emails
- Experience in both incoming and outgoing calls
- Experience of onsite face to face meetings
- Client relationship management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail is essential
- Educated to GCSE level
- Computer skills, Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook and Word
- This role requires someone who is a dedicated team player who will go above and beyond for your clients and the company.
Recruitive provides a genuine opportunity for career progression for the suitable candidate. With our commitment to continuous training and development, and promoting people from within, you will be well on your way to a successful career with us.