Welder or Fabricator
Role - Welder or Fabricator
Location - Stratford upon Avon
Hours - Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
Pay Rate GBP10.50 - GBP12.50 per hour DOE + Overtime
Our client is looking to expand their already established
team and is keen to employ a skilled Welder or Fabricator.
Reporting to the Fabrication Supervisor, the post
holder will be responsible for fabricating and MIG/TIG welding a range of
products in mild steel.
Working in a fast-paced environment as a member of
the fabrication team, the post holder will ensure production targets are met by
It is important that the post holder is able to;
- Read and understand technical drawings
- Take measurements accurately and work within industry tolerances
- Prioritize and meet deadlines
- Work in line with health and safety guidelines and keep the
fabrication areas tidy at all time.
- Able to remain calm in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated, with the ability to demonstrate initiative and work
- Proven ability to plan, organize and priorities workloads and meet
If you are interested please apply with your up to date CV
through link provided or call Dean on for more info.