Technical Manager - Assurance
Our client is an established, growing certification and verification body providing a range of assurance services across a range of sectors.
Due to continued business and portfolio expansion they are seeking to employ a Technical Manager to join their dedicated team, providing accredited certification to a growing number of clients around the globe.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced management systems auditor to move into a more managerial role.
- Managing the technical requirements of an accredited certification body
- Maintaining and expanding current scheme portfolio
- Development of new schemes
- Assisting the Operations Manager in the programming and coordination of client audits and management of company resources
- Managing an individual client portfolio including planning and delivery of certification
- Assistance in compiling commercial proposals
The location is flexible, however, initially time will be spent in the Stoke-on-Trent office. You will be required to travel throughout the UK with some overnight stays. In addition there will be some overseas travel.
- Previous experience of delivering management system certification audits / activities, preferably in an accredited arena
- Experience in all or some of the following management system standards:
ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 50001 / ISO 27001 / ISO 45001
- Hold appropriate professional membership (e.g. CQI, IRCA, IEMA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Experience of liaising with Accreditation Bodies
- Willingness to tackle new areas of work beyond core experience, and enthusiasm for completing a job
- Ability to plan effectively and deliver against deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Full driving licence
How to Apply
Please click on apply and submit your full CV. Please be aware you are also required to complete an online application form, this will be emailed to you on receipt of your CV.