Andrews Coatings – Wolverhampton WV1 1JY
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent.
Andrews Coatings is a paint company based in Wolverhampton, close to the train and bus stations, specialising in high quality products and service. We sell online and over the phone and distribute throughout the country. We’re a small company, which is constantly growing and allowing individuals to develop and learn within their roles.
This role consists of maintenance of our website and social media platforms, as well as day to day administration, including sales order processing and purchasing using Sage Line 50.
Good communication with the sales team and the warehouse is an essential part of this role, as well as the ability to learn and grow within the role. Previous experience and knowledge is highly valued.
- A-Level qualifications or a degree (any subjects acceptable).
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above.
- Working knowledge of Facebook and Twitter.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of a range of Social Media platforms.
- Experience in Woocommerce.
- Google and Adwords experience.
- Logical and analytical thinking.
- Sage experience.
- Photoshop experience.
What we offer:
- A varied and interesting work life.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- A friendly work environment.
- 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Training will be given by both Andrews Coatings and our suppliers.
If you are interested in this role then email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this job opportunity then you’re welcome to call us on 01902 429190.
Apply for Marketing Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly