Business Support Administrator
We require a Business Support Administrator to work for a small thriving business which provides independent financial advice on mortgages, pensions and investments. We see this as a development role for the right individual.
The successful applicant will ultimately be responsible for;
- Managing the administration process of all financial applications,
- Collating and managing new and existing client files both manually and electronically,
- Maintaining the different IT systems,
- Liaising with both clients and lenders verbally and in writing,
- Coordinating office duties and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies,
- Supporting the Managing Director with PA based activities.
The successful candidate will be numerate and organised, have good communication and interpersonal skills, be accurate in their work and have an eye for detail. Previous experience of working in a financial office environment would be desirable.