My client, one of the most innovative firms within it's field, is seeking to recruit a Production Assistant to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will work as part of the team of production staff to provide a manufacturing capacity which enables the company to supply products of the highest quality through an international network of customers and suppliers.??
Duties of the role:
- Production under clean room conditions
- Clean room cleaning and environmental monitoring
- Completion of quality control work records
- Production of proprietary feedstock materials
- Product packaging within clean room
- Product inspection and finishing
- Product packaging external to clean room
- Product preparation the dispatch
?Full in-house training is provided to enable staff to work to the exacting and regulated standards of the company
- You will be methodical and organised in your approach to your work
- Be flexible and enthusiastic and be sympathetic to the requirements of a dynamic schedule
- Can work alone and as part of a team
- Be an effective communicator with good attention to detail
- Good record-keeping abilities are required and an ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Detail oriented
- Listens closely to instruction and executes requests to exacting detail
- Proactive attitude
- Flexible approach to work
- Team worker
Scientific or laboratory experience gained within a clean room/sterile environment would be a definite advantage for this role as would experience within stock control
Salary: £16-18k dependent upon experience.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Contributory pension scheme after qualifying period
Excellent opportunities for career development.