Deputy Nursery Manager
Full timeExcellent career progression
Our client offer a very warm and secure environment for all staff and children, they setting offer training courses throughout your time to help build your experience and knowledge within the childcare sector.
- You must hold a relevant Early Years qualification of at least level 3 and have room leader/supervisory experience and be able to work using your own initiative.
You must have a sound knowledge of the EYFS and Child Protection/safeguarding procedures and enjoy working with children.
Do you wish to work in an environment where you will feel valued, motivated and respected?
Are you reliable, honest, hardworking and fun to be with?
We are committed to safeguarding the children in our care and the successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure, subscribe to the DBS update service and provide at least 2 good references.
- To be proactive in marketing the nursery in a positive way through show arounds and management of enquiries.
- To reinforce Company policy and procedures at all times and deal with any breaches swiftly and in an appropriate manner.
- To act as a mentor to new starters and Modern Apprentices to ensure a full induction and on-going regular contact, offering any support and guidance and addressing performance concerns as required.
- Mentor and lead the Nursery Team alongside the Management Team and offer support and guidance as required.
- To promote and initiate ideas to maintain employee engagement.
- To work alongside the Management Team to support effective staff deployment and costs
- Continually motivate and develop the staff team within the nursery through effective role modelling, spending time in rooms throughout the setting.
- Ensure the nursery and the Company is seen as an ‘Employer of Choice’ internally and externally.
- To take agenda items at Staff Meetings.
- To recognise and reward Outstanding practice within the nursery.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82289247