Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Established over 30 years ago, our client is a renowned chartered accountant in Stafford. The company takes pride in the fact that they are big enough and skilled enough to cope but still small enough to care.
Due to continued success, our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join as an experienced full time permanent payroll administrator at this successful payroll bureau in Stafford. You will be joining a practice that incorporates data in every way they can from cloud accounting software, to their online portal, which allows clients to approve documentation electronically without resorting to snail mail.
Duties Will Include:
- Pay calculation.
- RTI online submissions.
- Calculation of statutory payments.
- Calculating pension contributions in line with auto enrolment.
- Maintain employee records.
- Update and upload pension details.
- Recording starter and leaver information.
- Recording HMRC payments and advising finance.
- Dealing with queries from employees regarding pay/pension.
- Issuing Job Offer Letters, Contracts and Amendments to Contracts, Calculation pro rata holidays etc. as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be up to date with all payroll procedures including PAYE, RTI, Auto enrolment and statutory calculations etc.
- The essential requirement of this role is previous experience working for multiple clients within a bureau setting.
- Will be able to complete their duties while remaining friendly and approachable.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Administration, General Administration, Admin, Secretarial and PA, PA and Administration, , Payroll Assistant, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Clerk Assistant, Payroll Admin, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Admin Assistant, Accountancy, Finance, Banking and Finance
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82263324