Business Development Manager - Social Care
A leading national social care providor head officed in West Bromwich have an opportunity for a new business development consultant to join the Business Development team.
Working closely with the Head of Business Development, National Operations and various head of departments to build and manage a Business development stratedgy to attract referrals from various Local authorities and CCG's across the UK.
The day to day
- Working with operations to map out all voids and areas of growth across the UK
- Building relations with CCG's and Local authoritie across the UK
- Building a pipeline of refferals to minimise voids
- Attracting Mental Health, Learning difficulties and Autistic service packages
- Managing referals for a predominantly Supported Living portfolio of services across the UK
- Using your social care knowledge/background to leverage the company's existing brand and reputation
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Mental Health, Learning difficulties or Autism - As BD or Senior Operations person
- Some form of Business development experience dealing with Local Authoirities or CCG's
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)