Drive / Warehouse Person
- Proactively sell to both existing and new customers in order to meet and exceed sales and margin targets, and to continually work to build and develop the customer base at their branch
- Flexible to carry out various roles and duties in the branch including Stores, Telesales and Trade Counter Sales
- Relief Driver for Van deliveries
- To process orders from incoming goods to despatch
- To handle customer queries
- To contribute to the team in terms of sales action plans and customer development
- Provide the highest possible levels of both service and quality for our Customers, and performance for the Company
- To keep minimum operational standards - to ensure housekeeping standards are maintained
- To sell promoted products to customers
- Preferred experience of contracting and/or industrial electrical products
- It would be preferential, but not essential, to have business to business or trade experience.
- Has worked in a customer service environment
- Has a good knowledge of the electrical industry, competitors, suppliers etc.
The role is a full time permanent position Monday - Friday and we offer a pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
- Facilitate all inward and outbound stock movements for the branch efficiently, following company procedures, and using IT systems where appropriate
- Pick and pack goods in an efficient, timely and safe manner
- Actively maintain and improve housekeeping throughout working hours ensuring that stored goods are kept tidily and in the correct place, using mechanical handling equipment where appropriate in accordance with company procedures
- Ensure that with all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with in all daily activities
- Contribute to the effective operation of the branch by supporting other staff in meeting Customer Service levels
- Continually review operating systems, procedures and practices, recommending any changes to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency and to reduce costs
- Educated to Secondary education levels, to the standard of GSCEs, NVQ's level II or equivalent
- Has basic IT Skills
- Can ensure orders are completed on time and in full
- Has held a full UK Licence for a minimum of 1 year(due to insurance purposes)
The role is a full time permanent position Monday - Friday and we offer a pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser