Operations Manager - Birmingham - Permanent
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 plus bonus and car or allowance
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established nationwide company working within the waste management sector. This client has gone from strength to strength because of their continued success and service and are now looking for an Operations Manager to manage and drive a successful team within the business. In return this company offer fantastic career development opportunities, a solid client portfolio and excellent benefits.
Job Description for the role of Operations Manager
- To manage and deploy resources to maximise operational success without compromising service levels, health & safety, quality, welfare or the engagement of their colleagues.
- To manage the day to day activity and lead the resources on the site
- To actively monitor the KPI's and take action to ensure good customer service levels and efficiencies are maintained
- Ensure quality audits are carried out to ensure adherence to Company policy.
- To maintain the service fleet in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations and the Company Transport Policy.
- To conduct the regular reviews, appraisal and training
- Maintain the Health and Safety policy; raise and take action for non-compliance or contravention of the policy.
The Successful Operations Manager
As an experienced Operations Manager, you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Hold the IOSH Managing Safety qualification or equivalent.
- Commercially aware with proven business acumen.
- Familiar with performance management and people development tools.
- A waste management background. COTC Advantageous but not essential.
- Previous experience in looking after an operation with vehicles and drivers.
Benefits Package for the Operations Manager
Excellent Operations Manager, level salary and benefits package reflective of the size and responsibility of the role, including:
- 20% bonus
- Car allowance of £3200 or company car
- 28 days holiday
- Free parking
- Opportunity for growth
- Good company benefits
Apply for the role of Operations Manager
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY
DMA specialise in executive search and selection of senior and middle management opportunities within the Commercial, Operations, Sales and Marketing and Technical sectors.
If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have many further opportunities available in these sectors on the DMA website.
Key Words for the Operations Manager
Waste management/ environmental services/ hazardous waste/ recycling/ Scheduling/ Route Planning/ logistics/ Fleet/ Freight/ Supply Chain/ Road Haulage/Team leader / depot manager /Operations Manager / Plant Manager/ site manager
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82171673