Office 365 / SharePoint Evangelist - West Bromwich - c£500 p/d
Office 365 / SharePoint Evangelist - West Bromwich - c.£500 p/d - Initial 6 Month Contract - New In!
A leading automobile company needs an Office 365 / SharePoint Evangelist to join their main Office 365 division based in West Bromwich.
The firm have recently migrated to Office 365. The successful candidate will be advising on and planning how to effectively use Office 365. You will be required to also implement the plans, so architecture experience is essential.
About the Office 365 / SharePoint Evangelist Role:
- You will work to understand the business structure and recommend appropriate SharePoint solutions for the business
- You will produce an Office 365 / SharePoint structure and governance proposal for the business
- You will design and implement an appropriate solution to meet the needs of the target department
- At least 3 years' experience working in the Office 365 space
- Extensive understanding of the functions and limitations of Office 365
- Experience working in SharePoint Consultancy and Architecture
- Good experience of Project Management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or call Eleanor Wolfe directly on 0203 955 6870.
I am offering £250 in gift vouchers for a shop of your choice, for any successful referrals, which leads to a hire.
About Mortimer Bell International
We recruit for the majority of Europe's leading Microsoft Gold partners, ISV's and end users thus increasing your chance of finding that ideal position. As one of the few agencies in Europe to be an accredited Microsoft partner we are ideally placed to offer the best and most attractive opportunities too suitable qualified and experienced personnel.
Mortimer Bell International is an industry leader in Microsoft recruitment and is considered the first choice for sourcing the best and most talented individuals.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82231929