Senior Business Analyst
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: GBPCompetitive plus benefits
The purpose of this role is to act as an intermediary between the business community and the technical community working with IT project teams and the Customer Insights Team to define the problem, collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design (using appropriate tools and models) from which applications and solutions are developed. The role is a key player in defining and building single customer view, and future BI/MI platform. The Business Analyst is an active thought partner and application visionary that shapes the technology demand among the business community.
- Partner with business and technology partners to elicit, analyse, translate, and document business processes and requirements into technical requirements.
- Help determine appropriate solutions to a clearly defined problem.
- Validating and ensuring system design meets the requirements.
- Ensure Project Objectives are met.
- Understand articulate any change impacts from an E2E Perspective.
- Partner with business partners to conduct user acceptance testing.
- Communicate key insights and findings to the project team.
- Work closely with test and the business teams to ensure effective QA that meets business requirements.
- Able to influence peers and management; strong stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and verbal / written communication skills; ability to lead discussions, present ideas to audiences of all sizes, and interact with all levels of the organisation
- Self-starter; adaptable to change; motivated to set personal and program goals and proactively track performance against goals and initiatives objectives
- Good personal organisation, productivity and time management skills
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and flexible attitude to work
- Ability and flexibility to quickly learn new applications and software
- Strong analytical skills applied to understanding business functionality and translating them into application requirements
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
- Retail experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products
- Ability to partner with software engineers and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions
- An experienced Technical BA, with previous experience working in Marketing, Customer Data Analysis, Cloud or Ideally Single Customer View.
- Demonstrated experience in writing software requirements, process diagrams and test specifications.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with complex and disparate data
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???