New Car Sales Executive - Mercedes-Benz of Wolverhampton
At Mercedes-Benz, our aim is to deliver the best or nothing. Our people create a real customer focus whilst connecting more customers with our brand and our amazing history. As part of the Mercedes-Benz recruitment team at our head office, we are responsible for helping our Car franchised partners find the best candidates to help their businesses achieve their goals and we are delighted to be helping Mercedes-Benz of Wolverhampton to find an exceptional New Car Sales Executive.
Accounting for 70% of Lookers’ businesses, one of their objectives in this core sector is a strong brand presence throughout the country and recent major acquisitions, in conjunction with existing dealerships, have allowed them to achieve this. These purchases include, amongst others, Benfield Motor Group (2015), Colbornes (2014) and Lomond Audi (2012).
Lookers’ 153 dealerships are managed locally, but connected nationally through their UK-wide infrastructure. This agile approach ensures that customers benefit from specialist knowledge from their local dealer, while also being able to take advantage of offers and stock from all over the country.
The business is underpinned by a customer service led philosophy, which is delivered through an industry leading experience by their talented and experienced staff. This is embodied in the ethos of ‘For You, For Life’ which is integral to their core values.
Also integral to the business is digital strategy. This investment has allowed Lookers’ to develop the functionality for customers to dynamically browse, book and engage with cutting edge digital platform, and social channels, via the device of their choice.
- To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the brand and the Company
- To ensure all customer expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout the sales experience
- To achieve personal car sales targets, profit targets and activity levels as require for the role
You will be expected to sell 120 units per annum.About You
The ideal candidate will:
- Take pride in their ability to maximise sales and profit opportunities whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction. You will have previous car sales experience.
- Be focused on achieving goals; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated team player and target achiever.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence
- Be highly motivated, efficient and organised. You must be used to working in a competitive and process driven sales environment and possess excellent communication and customer handling skills.
Salary: £13,000 - £20,000 with OTE of £40,000 - £50,000
When applying please include a full current CV, once this has been reviewed our team will be in touch to advise if your application will be progressed through to the next stage which will either be an interview with the business or not depending on your experience. The Mercedes-Benz recruitment process reflects our obligations under relevant UK legislation. Whilst all applications are carefully considered, we are only able to progress applications from candidates who have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
We care about your personal data.The General Data Protection Regulation provides you with more control and by submitting an application to us, we consider this to be an agreement to process your personal data in support of our recruitment and selection process.In order for the recruitment process to continue, your details will be shared with our Dealerships, who are a third party. Your application data will also be held within our secure applicant tracking system called Taleo - you’ll be given access to a candidate zone in this system where you can monitor and manage your application and see status updates.We will communicate with you, by email or phone, throughout the recruitment process so that we can keep you updated and inform you of your progress through the recruitment process.You can also seek ‘job alerts’ once you are registered in Taleo and it’s possible your details may be returned in searches we conduct for new positions and we may contact you by email to let you know about them.We will retain your personal data for a maximum 6 months following the last change in your application status, after which time, your account would be deleted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82111162