The client are implementing a new ERP solution called IFS, which is a cloud based, agile solution, and the implementation will be a global out of the box implementation impacting all employees. 1st implementation will hit the UK, then rolled out to US, Europe. Ideally looking to implement the solution in the next 12 months, with January being the date for them to start testing, UAT etc.. Currently the client do not have an ERP solution so this will be a radical change for the business. The business are owned by a private equity company and they recognise that if they were to document all their process, products, customers better than they would realise a better value of the business in order for them to potentially sell.
They also have the challenge that this will impact 13 regional sites, all operate differently so they have to provide a harmonised way of working before rolling out the solution.
They need the BA's to do the following:
- Currently they do not have any operational policy documentation so the BA's will help to process map 40 organisational processes across the organisation
- BA's will have to work with stakeholders to elicit documentation, current processes document them and roll that out to the organisation
- They will also look at current operational processes, job roles and interview circa 250 people in order to determine the correct Target Operating Model
- Once they have created internal policies and the TOM they will then form part of the business change and testing team so ensure full business adoption
Workstreams included as part of the programme:
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Operational Teams
- Scheduling and Fieldforce
Worked in either supply chain or for example his background which is Utilities where they are working with disparate teams, who are on the front line delivering service to customers. These BA's who are operational rather than technical BA's.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82291348