We are working exclusively with a leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable and smart energy solutions operating in a market worth over EUR16 billion of annual sales. They employ over 6,000 people across Europe, nearly 1,600 in the UK and Ireland, and have annual sales close to EUR1.6 billion
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Planning Manager to join and coordinate engineer servicing and breakdown activities throughout the UK. The role will be based from our head office in Warwick and you will manage a team of Supervisors/Agents.
As Planning Manager you will coordinate and manage the activities of circa 230 engineers both employed and sub contracted, maximising their effectiveness and delivering exceptional customer service. Your role effectively manages £14m of operating costs and you have the planning team to assist you. Their goal will be to achieve customer satisfaction requirements within the agreed SLA's and costs.
Typical duties will include:
* Analysis to find best fix for the needs of the business and the implementation and management of the solutions.
* Analyse negative effects on the KPIs to find root cause and to recommend and implement solutions to reduce/remove problematical issues.
* To be the key user ServicePower across the company and provide advice and guidance to all users.
* Manage ServicePower database and ensure correct governance applied
* Manage the planning team to ensure effective use of resources - employed and sub contract
Typically you will have experience of a similar responsibility, significant experience in a management role within a planning or logistics function with line management experience. Additionally you will be able to demonstrate well-developed analytical and numerical skills.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82296340