Commercial Broking Operations Manager
Job Title: Commercial Broking Operations Manager
Location: Cradley Heath
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
- Responsible for the overall performance of the brand and delivery of profit against business plan.
- To agree an overall strategy with the senior team, and define products, route to market and manage operational teams in the delivery of that strategy.
- To be a leader and role model within the department, ensuring delivery of superior customer service and sales, demonstrate commitment and initiative to enhance the overall Customer Experience.
- To report on performance levels and business results through senior team and to board members when required.
- Responsible for the P&L of the business unit, whilst ensuring a compliant and customer focused approach
- Inspire, motivate, lead, coach and develop the team
- Ensuring the business unit is complying with company procedures, and regulatory guidelines
- Building strong relationships with colleagues across all sites
- Develop a customer focused culture and ensure that the business unit is delivering good customer outcomes at all times
- Engaging with the customers and using their feedback to implement necessary change
- Maintain strong relationships with product providers and internal customers
- Develop and grow routes to market, ensuring that the business can achieve growth targets
- Responsible for performance management process: 1:1's, personal development plans and performance reviews
- Ensure effective communication processes within the team and to the wider business
- Monitoring performance against targets and agreed KPI's and reporting results to the wider business
- Identify process, system and product enhancements through a cycle of continuous improvement
Key skills and desirable experience
- At least 5 years' experience within the UK commercial insurance market
- Experience in managing a multimillion pound P&L
- Experience in managing External partnerships
- Experience of managing a team through a period of growth
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- A strong understanding of the financial services regulatory landscape
- Excellent communication with external partners and internal stakeholders
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadline, using own initiative.
- Able to demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, flexible and personable, actively contributing to business strategy.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82303458