Employee Engagement Coordinator
Job Title: Employee Engagement Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: GBPCompetitive plus benefits
The purpose of this role is to support the coordination of delivering and contributing Holland & Barrett's Employee Engagement strategy across the business. You will have knowledge of what motivates, engages and retains employees, and will use this to shape engagement activities. You will keep abreast of industry best practice and innovations to continually evolve and implement Holland & Barrett's engagement activities as appropriate.
- The role is wide ranging, encompassing the efficient management of employee engagement activities through a range of projects including organisational briefs, performance management, cultural change and corporate responsibility (CSR).
- It involves collaborating with Subject Matter Experts across the organisation (i.e. Reward and People Services) to maximise the impact of their activities on employee engagement and retention strategies
- You will use a range of colleague feedback to regularly update/inform activities, and feedback on key people metrics.
- Analyse and recognise patterns in employee data (i.e. metrics such as employee survey results and labour turnover etc) to shape engagement activities, drive action through the line, maximise impact and evaluate success.
- Build relationships and collaborate across the organisation to understand and meet employee engagement requirements, whilst providing high levels of internal customer service. You will partner with HR and subject matter experts to understand and meet the colleague engagement needs of differing business areas. ( Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution and Store Support Centre)
- Demonstrate the Holland & Barrett values and develop new ways of working where appropriate to maximise business impact through your work.
- You will be confident liaising with and presenting to senior stakeholders while working closely with other teams and areas within the business.
- Highly motivated with an enthusiasm for employee engagement and a desire to seek out new ways to engage with colleagues.
- You will have previous internal communication s/ employee engagement experience, a writer with excellent spelling and grammar and have strong organisation and project management skills.
- Highly numerical with problem solving and analytical capability
- Ability to motivate, influence and persuade at all levels of the organisation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present and communicate effectively at all employee levels (including upwards)
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure to tight deadlines, budgets and targets with accuracy
- Ability to successfully manage and implement key projects from start to finish
- Confident decision maker who is able to work independently
- Proven ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and make best use of limited resources
- Able to network effectively and build constructive working relationships across the company
- PC Literate - at least intermediate level MS Office, especially Excel
- Flexible approach to working hours to support 24/7 business operation
- CIPD or equivalent experience desirable but not essential
- Driving Licence or ability to travel as this role may require overnight stays
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???