Head of Development
Due to continued growth, my client based in Telford has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Development to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
This is predominantly a field-based role, where you will be responsible for generating new business sales as well as overseeing the Qualifications and Marketing teams.
My client is offering a competitive salary based on experience, with an immediate start for the successful applicant.
Business Development duties:
- Generate new business sales and increasing existing business sales to an agreed annual target
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is current
- Responsible for own lead generation and appointment setting
- Representing the company at industry events and tradeshows
- Create and be accountable for all customer proposals, contracts and any further documentation
Qualification Development duties:
- Ensure adherence to statutory and regulatory compliance matters relevant to your department
- Develop a process and metrics which will provide clear and consistent evaluation of qualifications, products against financial targets and report to the senior management team
- Determine and propose new product investment using internal and external intelligence
- Collaborate with Qualification Development Manager to ensure portfolio direction meets business
- Experience in education or qualification industry
- Strong communication skills including written, oral and presentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong client management skills
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all customers
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Kirstie.
Absolute Personnel specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for commercial, industrial, catering, transport and skilled & technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors on our website.