Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Web Officer on behalf of a reputable Public Sector organisation based in Warwickshire.
This is initially a 3 month contract, offering an hourly rate of GBP16 - GBP20, dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will have experience of various CMS systems and knowledge of HTML & CCS.
Duties will include:
- Delivering comprehensive web content and social media provision for corporate pages not excluding other areas of the website
- Leading the development of existing and new digital content requiring production and scheduling for designated corporate pages
- Leading and co-ordinating website projects as directed by the Web Content and Social Media Manager
- Collecting, editing, evaluating and refreshing dynamic digital content on social media and websites to influence and engage a range of stakeholders
- Developing leading edge website and social media interaction requiring the assessment of updates to existing platforms and continual evaluation of emerging tools
- Using online content, mobile and social media tools to produce interactive, interesting and dynamic digital content
- Monitoring and accessing statistical data to produce analysis and reports on the effectiveness of digital content delivered as part of integrated activity to promote the organisations corporate plan
- Working with the design studio to develop consistent, lively and interesting visual objects for the website and other digital platforms
- Working with the creative multimedia department to create content for key events, activities and initiatives to demonstrate the diverse nature of the companies corporate pages
To apply for this role or to find out about other Marketing & Communications jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands Marketing & Communications Recruitment team on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.