FRS are delighted to be supporting a very well established and ever growing business who are based on the outskirts of Stratford Upon Avon.
You will be working very closely with the Payroll Manager assisting with the demands of their growing business. They use two systems, Sage Payroll and their own bespoke system which you will be given on the job training for.
As a growing business, my client needs somebody with relevant Payroll experience but newbies to Payroll will be considered if you can show you have the right ambition and application. You would be joining the business at a time of rapid growth and with plans to continue this moving forward, you will be an essential part of the growth plans and there will be really promising career opportunities and on-going training offered to support you.
* Be organised and thorough, ensuring the payroll deadlines are met in a timely and accurate manner.
* Can demonstrate strength in IT, particularly knowledge of Excel.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines for month end and reporting processes.
* Knowledge of Sage 50 payroll and previous payroll experience.
* Can take responsibility for recording advances and handling petty cash.
* Experience of online banking payments preferable.
* Natural communicator across multiple departments
* Proactive and enjoys working at speed
* Team player with a can-do attitude
* Attention to detail / Organised
* Able to take instruction and work to specific requirements and deadlines, but equally happy to come up with own creative ideas
* Resilient to the challenges a complex organisational structure demands
* A driven, self-motivating individual who is keen to challenge and change any existing procedures which can be improved
* Friendly, professional candidate who can deal adequately with the accounts phone queries, carer issues and other admin tasks required
* Excellent communication skills
* A knowledge of basic bookkeeping (debits and credits)
* Planning skills and flexibility to react to the needs of an ever changing department
* Sage 50 payroll knowledge
* Excel understanding
* The right attitude to be dealing with potentially sensitive customer phone calls
* A strong team player
* The ability to work well under pressure in a high volume transactional environment