Job Title: Data Technician
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Our client is an innovative company based in Leamington Spa who provide road and infrastructure surveying data within a niche market. Due to the winning of new business they are now looking to acquire the services of a Data Technician to work in their small team. This is a fantastic opportunity which will suit a geography graduate or an entry level surveying candidate with excellent attention to detail and Excel skills.
- Prepare and process networks for efficient survey routing.
- Be a point of contact for surveyors and sub-contractors to assist with queries.
- Perform quality audits on processed datasets to ensure data meets the acceptable quality criteria.
- Resolve data anomalies and provide clear and concise feedback to sub-contractors when necessary.
- Prepare processed data and collate submission forms in preparation for data delivery.
- Explore innovative solutions to improve data processing and validation procedures.
- Liaise with Development Team to improve bespoke software tools.
Key Skills & Experience:
- High level of IT literacy.
- Capable of using MS Office effectively (especially Word and Excel).
- Enthusiasm for new and dynamic technology.
- Understanding of GIS (especially MapInfo) is highly desirable.
- Solid verbal and written communications skills.
- Good eye for detail, ability to spot errors.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability to ensure business needs are met.
This business is constantly evolving its tools and technologies and there is a real expectation for the successful candidate to embrace technological developments and contribute towards company success. The ideal candidate will be a graduate who can work under their own initiative and assume responsibility to ensure the needs of the business are met.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Mali Osmelak on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.