We are looking for a highly talented and successful Sales Controller to inspire and empower sales colleagues to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Your ability to engage and develop people to become highly effective customer champions in a sales environment will be critical to your success and that of your colleagues. We are looking for an excellent communicator and a natural leader with the ability to coach and motivate others.
This role will provide a great opportunity for you to ensure the following KPIs are met:
- Coaching and training activities that result in improved performance.
- Regular customer experience checks with feedback that develops and improves performance.
- Ensure the Motorpoint sales process is followed and paperwork is completed accurately.
- Achievement of site NPS scores to agreed targets.
- Achievement of the site Same Day Driveaway target.
- Demonstrate behaviours and communicates in a style that upholds Motorpoint's Core Values
- Proven track record in a sales environment.
- Supervisory experience is desirable.
- An articulate, confident communicator with a very positive attitude coupled with the ability to inspire others to achieve results.
- Exceptional ability to establish rapport and build positive relationships with people quickly.
- An ability to pinpoint effective behaviour and give relevant feedback to encourage or improve where necessary.
- A competitive drive to meet and beat targets.
- Patience, excellent listening skills with the ability to encourage others to commit to action that will increase their performance.
- Well organised, with a high level of commitment to quality and the delivery of excellent customer service.
- A Competent I.T. user.