IT Sales Executives
Working hours: Full-time / Permanent
Job type: IT Sales Executive
World Trade Distribution is a young and dynamic sales organisation specialising in the distribution of IT equipment to IT resellers across the UK and Worldwide. Due to continued expansion, we are looking for additional enthusiastic and confident individuals to assist in expanding our sales coverage within the IT industry, who can work both independently and as part of small team to join us in our sales growth plans moving forward.
- To build professional, strategic and productive business relationships through proactive telesales on both new and existing accounts.
- Efficiently and effectively handle a high volume of outbound calls and respond to inbound sales related enquiries.
- Manage designated opportunities from lead to close including order processing.
- Produce accurate forecasts and pipelines for management on a weekly basis.
- External visits to customers where appropriate.
Core Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrate the skills required to enable a good understanding of an account base and produce accurate account mapping within all levels with your account base.
- Be a target driven individual who can consistently achieve monthly gross profit, revenue and KPI Targets.
- Develop a high level of knowledge around products and related services.
- Gain a good working knowledge of all internal systems and processes.
- Be a team player who is proactive, disciplined and focused in their approach to both their own work and that of colleagues at all times.
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A good, clear and concise telephone manner with the ability to listen, absorb and interpret the information being given to you by the customer.
- Previous experience of working in an IT sales environment or a similar environment would be beneficial but not essential.
- Hold a full driving licence.
What we can offer?
- Basic salary(To be negotiated depending on experience).
- Generous uncapped commission scheme after 3 months
- 24 days holidays per year plus statutory holidays.
- Ongoing training and personal development.
- Be part of a team within a great lively working environment, with regular incentives being provided.
- Excellent career & promotion prospects within the business for the right candidates.
If you meet the above criteria and you are interested in working for a fast growing and dynamic organisation, please contact: Stacey Anne Brennan-Woods Operations Director