Newcross healthcare are seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RN) with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to work in with our clients in Brecon and the surrounding local towns.
There has never been a better time to join Newcross in a full or part time nursing position. Join today and be welcomed to the Newcross family with a free DBS check, free uniform, our exclusive platinum ticket invitation rewarding you with a GBP500 bonus after 250 hours of work, We can also fully support you through Revalidation with a local line manager, annual appraisal and Clinical Governance support network, and support and guidance through our Swansea team.
Working for Newcross is entirely flexible, work full or part time hours, choose your rota to fit around your life with the security of a permanent job with guaranteed hours and a local line manager.Your Nursing role
Newcross Nurses continually strive to deliver great nursing care, recognising that each and every client is so much more than just a care plan. We proudly stand by our person-centred approach to care, ensuring that the unique needs of everyone we care for is catered to appropriately.
You will be providing exceptional nursing care to nursing and care homes clients in and around the local area. It is essential that you have excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with a variety of clients, as we will never ask you to work outside of your skill base.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.As a successful candidate you will benefit from
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- GBP500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to GBP25.18/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to GBP500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Newcross Healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress further in their career.
It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.To apply for this role, you will need
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You must have at least 6 months post qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your time-sheets via our mobile app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.The Swansea Branch
Your local branch is located in Barquentine House on Quay West near the Swansea city centre. We are an 11 minute walk away from the train station and easily reachable by car or bus.
We cover areas as far west as Haverfordwest and Carmarthen in the north.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your Platinum Package
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.