Do you have the desire to deliver exceptional support to clients, along with strong communication and negotiation skills?
If you have the ability to use your initiative and build good rapports with clients and colleagues then this could be the ideal role for you!
Legal Assistant duties will include:
- Assisting senior members to produce high quality legal services to clients
- Professionally liaising with clients and third parties, which will include maintaining close and regular contact, as required
- Having responsibility for the day to day management of your own case load
- Supporting with monthly billing
- Carrying out legal research
- Dealing with all forms of liability, injury and motor claims
- Opening and closing files
- Any other reasonable duty as requested
If you're seeking a career in law then please apply now for the Legal Assistant role!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales