We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, highly organised and customer focussed individual to join our expanding Accounts Receivable Team, based at our Head Office in Lichfield.
KEY RESULT AREAS:-
- Accountable for collecting payments on assigned authority & non authority funder accounts. Daily cash posting, allocation when required and input to computerised accounts system.
- Funder Account Management and regular Account Reconciliations on complex aged debt accounts.
- Proactively call funders early in the cash collection cycle to confirm receipt of invoices and / or identify any disputes preventing payment. Resolving disputes in an efficient and effective manner.
- Reducing aged debt, increase cash collection, timely cash allocation and query resolution within a targeted corporate environment. Targets set at the start of each financial year by the Accounts Receivable Manager & Financial Controller.
- Build good working relationships and trust with external funders, people we support and their families, and Voyage Care support teams.
- Maintain timely and accurate funder account information to support internal & external debt management meetings. Carry out funder visits as required.
- Ensure that both personal and team targets, as set by Accounts Receivable Supervisor are achieved.
- Assist Accounts Receivable Supervisor to compile various reports using in-house reporting systems and Excel. Undertake ad-hoc projects as and when required. Deputise for Accounts Receivable Supervisor when required.
- Work with Accounts Receivable Supervisor, Accounts Receivable Manager and rest of team to identify areas of improvement in all relevant procedures and work flow.
- Undertake training relevant to the needs of the post and according to relevant legislation.
- Carry out duties in compliance with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Diversity at Work procedures.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 23 days annual leave + bank holidays and your birthday off, life assurance, pension contribution, access to childcare vouchers and Voyage Care's reward scheme.
Make a great career choice and apply now!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.