SEN Class Teacher
SEN Teacher needed for September start in Nuneaton
Your new role
As a SEN Teacher you will have experience working in a SEN school. You will have experience working with special needs children in small groups differentiating work to meet the needs of each individual child.
The successful SEN Teacher will have a good level of support as the school uses a ratio of 1 LSA or TA for every 2-3 children, depending on the needs of the children.
You will be joining an excellent team of people who work well together and are committed to working with children with Special Needs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be committed to working with Special Needs children
- Have experience teaching children with S.E.M.H
- Have the ability to differentiate work according to individual needs
- Have the ability to use creative methods to engage children and encourage them to give their best
- Team Teach or any other manual handling is advantageous but not essential
- Have a positive attitude and be keen to join a challenging but rewarding environment.
What you'll get in return
GBP145 - GBP194 per day depending on experience or permanent salary according to scale point.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.