Mental Health Clinical Lead
Mental Health Clinical Lead
Mental Health / Learning Disability organisation
GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 plus GBP3,600 car allowance, plus excellent company benefits
Full time, permanent
Are you a qualified Mental Health Nurse / RMN with an up to date NMC registration?
Do you have previous management experience within the mental health sector?
Would you like the opportunity to work in a brand new, regional role, which you can make your own?
Do you like the idea of using your mental health experience to be a clinical lead on the operational management of our client's mental health services and advising them on best practice?
Maybe this is the job for you?????????.?
MRB Health & Social Care Recruitment have an exciting, newly created role for a Mental Health Clinical Lead, working with a very reputable organisation. Their aim is to deliver high quality, person centred care, support and enablement for people with learning disabilities and support needs. Our client provides support to individuals with learning disabilities, including a wide variety of support needs such as autistic spectrum conditions, mental health support needs and acquired brain injury.
Services are developed around the individuals at all stages of their care pathway from treatment and support under the Mental Health Act, on discharge from hospital under a CTO, to lifestyle support in the community.
Service users are supported within residential and supported living services across the country and our client is continuing to develop and expand their services, across England and Wales. They have many awards and accreditations to their name too - winners for The National Learning Disabilities Award, Great British Care Awards and finalist in the Health Investor Awards, to name a few!
We are looking for a Mental Health Clinical Lead to provide a clinical oversight on the operational management of our client's services where people with enduring mental ill-health receive support.
This is a regional role and will require regular travel to services as well as the Head Office in Nottinghamshire. The successful applicant will be able to base themselves from the service closest to their own residence. The main regional offices are Notts, South Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, North East Lincs and Warwickshire. Services are based in various locations in the UK.
Due to the travel, a car allowance of GBP3,600 will be provided, therefore a full driving licence with the use of a car is essential for this role.
As a Mental Health Clinical Lead, you will be involved in:
- Managing a caseload and providing timely assessment, risk management and follow up intervention for people presenting behaviour that may limit their opportunities or pose risk to their physical health and that of others
- Attend MDT meetings
- Advising the organisation on current best practice and where policy and protocols can be improved upon in social services
- Encouraging Support Workers to think differently in support delivery
- Working collaboratively with internal and external professionals to promote the rights of service users
- Assisting the leadership team to implement systems, processes and procedures ensuring the service meets external quality standards and regulations
Skills / experience required for a Mental Health Clinical Lead
- Evidence of professional clinical knowledge within a mental health setting
- RMN qualified with current NMC registration
- Working knowledge of PBS and the competency framework
- Experience of providing training and support sessions to staff teams
Look at some of the fantastic company benefits our client offers:
- Car allowance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Healthcare scheme
- Free DBS checks
- Individual Group Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave entitlement, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounts on food, retail and leisure companies
- Comprehensive training and development support
If you are interested in taking up a new job as a Mental Health Clinical Lead, please email your cv immediately quoting reference MB - Mental Health Clinical Lead - Regional and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.