Registered Nurse - Intermediate/Elderly Care Unit - Nuneaton (CV10)
GBP30,289 per annum + GBP2000 Welcome Bonus!
This registered nurse position is with a non-profit organisation that are a leading care provider in the UK. They have recently been ranked the UK's top 20 largest care home groups only adding to their already fantastic reputation. The highest standards of training is supplied both in home and through their award winning training academy where you can also complete specialised qualifications such as the NVQ 5 in Leadership and Management and clinical qualifications.
The registered nurse vacancy is for an intermediate care and nursing unit based within a hospital. Due to the type of nursing and intermediate care delivered within this unit, previous experience of elderly care is heavily desired. Although the service is only 15 beds, it is a high paced environment and is a great challenge for any new registered general nurse.
The Benefits of a Registered Nurse
- Generous Salary
- GBP2000 Welcome Bonus
- Paid Breaks
- Paid Handover
- Flexible full time contracts (36.75 hours - 48 hours per week)
- Pension scheme of up to 7%
- Health and well-being plans
- Discounts from major retailers and other offers
- Childcare service scheme
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Award winning training academy with a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Clinical development and Leadership Qualification opportunities
- Attractive Annual Leave Allowance
- Free DBS check
- A loyalty scheme
- Regular development meetings
- Relocation packages
Requirements of a Registered Nurse
- Are a registered nurse RGN with a valid NMC PIN
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Experience within intermediate care/discharge to assess
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.