This is a very successful organisation based within the Stoke on Trent area, they have, over the last five years enjoyed great success and have grown substantially. We have an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the existing team. The team is expanding due to the business making a new acquisition, therefore the role will be offered once the acquisition has taken place. Ideally, the business is looking for a Management Accountant to join them in September 2018. This role is going to be very busy, it will be integrating the accounts within to the existing business and then additional duties from the Finance Director.
- Producing monthly management accounts for a group of companies
- Experience of dealing with VAT
- Introducing new financial systems
- Consolidation work
- Possible rationalisation work
It would be good to see candidates with:
- Qualified, professional individual
- Proven Management accounts experience
- Consolidation experience would be an advantage
- Group restructuring experience would also be advantageous
- SAP experience is advantageous not essential
- This role will involve frequent travel to the company's other site in the West Midlands to begin with, therefore a willingness to travel is a must (travel will be very sporadic once the period of transition is complete following the acquisition)
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82376946