Sales Person with Flame Cutting Experience
Our client based in Oldbury has one of the most extensive flame cutting services in the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Person with Flame Cutting experience.
The role will initially be office based managing and developing existing customer accounts with potential to be field based 2 days per week after 6months.
The role will initially consist of
- Answer incoming sales call
- Monitor and respond to customer emails
- Build quotes and progress orders dependant on customer requirements
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Maintain and grow current customer relationships
The successful candidate will:
- Have an extensive knowledge of flame cutting services
- Possess a pleasant telephone manner
- Be confident communicating via telephone and email
- Be able to deal promptly with customer enquiries
- Have good Maths and English skill
- Be computer literate with experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook etc).
- Have good attention to detail.
- Be able to work well in a team, liaising with different departments such as the shop-floor, management team, marketing and accounts.