Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager required by global multi-national business at their head office function in Warwick, Warwickshire.
Reporting to a Head of FP&A and sat within a global FP&A function, the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is a key member of the Finance team which supports senior managers across the business with the strategic review, analysis, assessment and communication of key business indicators and financial results.
This is a multifaceted and functional FP&A role with involvement in global projects and functions such as pricing, IT and global allocations. This will involve extensive data analysis, interpretation and reporting to provide cross functional support throughout the organisation.
In support of the senior management, you will coordinate with multiple finance teams in assessing, analysing and communicating financial results and key commercial financial information upwards. This is a key role that is highly visible throughout the organisation with strong interaction with the corporate senior leadership team.
The successful candidate could be an 'up and coming' FP&A professional who is ambitious and keen to further progress and develop their career and FP&A skill set. Alternatively, my client will also consider experienced candidates who already possess the functional FP&A experience required for this role especially from a global business.
- Work closely with global regions, divisions and functions to understand market and industry trends, as well as specific dynamics impacting the businesses
- Maintain and understand key performance indicators
- Strategic review, providing critical insight on business trends and initiatives
- Develop insightful analysis over and above conventional reporting to add value to the business.
- Supervise the income statement analysis and management reporting process
- Coordinate the analysis and development of the consolidated financial forecast and annual business plan
- Assist in the preparation and development of financial reports.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA or equivalent)
- Experience of global operations analysis, planning, reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong analytical capabilities including financial modelling, costing and analysis skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the balance sheet, income statement and cash flow
- Resilience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and absorb pressure when necessary
- Excellent attention to detail essential
- Large data analysis with functional FP&A experience
- Confidence to challenge the status quo with a view to process improvement
- Strong MS Excel skills required
- Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain sector experience is beneficial but not essential.
What's on offer;
- Competitive base salary dependent on experience
- 30 days annual leave plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Competitive Company Pension
- Health Cashback Scheme.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home Counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18642