Salary £22,000 - £27,000
Hours Mon –Fri 06:30 – 16:30
- The successful candidate will ideally come from a Food Industry background or seeking a career in the Food Industry.
- You will have a determined motivated approach and have an interest in quality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience and /or knowledge of food safety standards (e.g. BRC) auditing and HACCP
- To ensure the quality and safety of products and processes through the application of the Quality Systems and activities to meet the Technical and site objectives.
- To support the Production and QA manager in ensuring excellent quality standards, by ensuring the quality systems are maintained and continuously improved.
- To update and fully understand the HACCP systems, carry out internal audits and manage any non-conformances.
- Make quality assurance checks on the production line.
- Monitor standards of hygiene, housekeeping, food safety, traceability, allergen management and legality.
- Verify and help enforce GMP’s.
- Monitor all production records to check compliance.
- Complete all forms accurately and precisely.
- Carry out internal audits to schedule including glass, blades and personal hygiene.
My client is an industry leader food manufacturer. A rare opportunity has arisen to join their QA team with opportunities for internal career development.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.