Salary £26000 to £32,000
Hours 06:00 – Finish Mon - Fri
Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the day to day running of the gammon production department
• Supervising a team of approx. 40 to ensure quality standards are maintained
• Working safely to ensure that the department follows all safe working procedures
• To ensure all accidents are fully investigated and corrective action
• Ensuring products are manufactured to the highest quality standards and the principles of BRC are observed
• Ensure cleanliness of factory at all times
• Liaising with Engineering to keep downtime to a minimum
• Reduction of waste
• Application of company disciplinary procedures
Our client is looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to join their well-established company and ensure the smooth and efficient running of production. A typical day will include:
• Strong man management skills is key
• Experience of working in a food production is essential and experience with bacon is ideal
• Experience of working in a production target driven environment
• Ability to build and develop teams
• Able to be proactive in identifying production issues
• Be able to delegate task to the team with clear communication
• Food Safety / HACCP knowledge would be highly beneficial
My client is an industry leader food manufacturer. A rare opportunity has arisen to supervise their Production team with opportunities for internal career development.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.