£30,000 - £35,000
Hours Mon – Fri 06:30 – 16:30
- 3 years + experience in a similar role ideally within a chilled FMCG environment although others will be considered.
- Food related Science qualification or time served.
- Must have worked to BRC standards
- Experience of change implementation.
- Ability to multi task.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Excel, Word (training will be given on internal systems).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Food Legislation.
- Directly responsible for championing Quality issues, NPD and training records.
- Maintaining BRC Grade.
- Product Specifications – Development, maintenance, and improvement.
- Develop and maintain site quality, HACCP and food safety systems and challenge Crisis Management and Product Recall procedures.
- Customer Complaints – Investigation, Communication with all customers. Monitor trends.
- Internal Technical Auditing.
- External Technical Auditing.
- HACCP / Quality Manual
- Laboratory Testing & analysis
- Industry & Government Legislation – monitor & implement.
- Product Quality – Maintain & Improve brand integrity.
- Supplier visits & audits – where required
- Evaluate product shelf life extension requests.
- Complete Customer Self-Assessment Questionnaires
- Evaluate completed Supplier Self-Assessment Questionnaires.
Our client is a market leader within the food industry. You will be working part of an enthusiastic and growing team with the opportunity to develop within this privately owned business.